Migrate to Shopify Marketplace Connect to consolidate all of your marketplace operations in one place and retain your active Walmart Marketplace listings and history.
Built by Shopify, Marketplace Connect is a single app to connect your Shopify product catalog with multiple marketplaces to effortlessly manage and sync listings, orders, inventory, and measure performance all from within your Shopify admin.
- Once you connect your Walmart account you will be automatically redirected to a set up checklist
- Please do not link your listings until you have uninstalled or disconnected your Walmart Marketplace app.
2. Disconnect or uninstall the Walmart Marketplace app.
- It's important to have only one Walmart Marketplace app connected to avoid conflicts
- If you want to keep your sales history, make sure you do not end active listings before revoking the auth token in your Walmart account.
3. Link existing Walmart listings with the Link Listings Mode in the Marketplace Connect app
- This allows you to retain your sales history while migrating to Marketplace Connect.
a. Using SKU codes and product identifiers: This is the highest confidence match.
b. Using title match: Marketplace Connect looks for close title matches, extending the search beyond 'exact match'. Please check for the accuracy of the matches before linking.
c. If no match is found, you have options:
- Search your Shopify catalog manually for a match.
- Leave listing unlinked, especially if you have Walmart products that are not available in Shopify. Even in this scenario, you can choose to import ALL orders from the marketplace to have a comprehensive view of your Walmart operations in Shopify.
For Further assistance please contact our dedicated support team by emailing email@example.com, or by launching a chat session in the app.