It is possible to set the eBay item condition via Attribute mapping mode by populating a custom attribute or metafield in your Shopify catalog. Many Marketplace Connect customers leverage custom fields in Shopify to consolidate the management of eBay-specific data requirements, e.g. eBay condition, item specifics, or mobile description.
If you wish to use attribute mapping to map your eBay item condition:
- Create a custom field in Shopify e.g. "eBay item condition"
- Enter ONE of the below codes against your products to accurately represent the item's condition
- Map that custom field to the eBay "condition" field via Attribute Mapping Mode:
If every product in your catalog requires the exact same condition ID:
- Within attribute mapping mode, set the eBay "condition" field to "constant value"
- Populate with one of the below conditions IDs that accurately represent the condition of your entire catalog
- The eBay condition ID will now be "hard-coded" to the constant value input, including any new products uploaded.
Note: If you require multiple conditions across your catalog, a constant value will not work
For further assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org