What is MCF?
Amazon's Multi-Channel Fulfilment (MCF) lets you leverage Amazon's global fulfillment network and trusted shipping options for orders placed on your online store and on other marketplaces.
Deliveries from when the order ships:
- 1 business day (priority)
- 2 business days (expedited)
- 3-5 (standard) from when the order ships.
Low fulfillment costs with one fee for pick, pack, and ship.
How does it work?
Enable Amazon Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment section by following these steps:
- Go to the Shopify Marketplace Connection Settings page.
- Make sure your Amazon account is selected from the Marketplace selector menu.
- Scroll down to the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment section.
- Tick the box for Yes, I want to add the 'Amazon MCF by Shopify Marketplace Connect' fulfillment service.
- Click Save on the top right.
Once enabled you can open the store's Shopify product page, select products, and will see a new Fulfillment Service selection in the products inventory section
It is assignable per variant for product variants.
Scroll down to Inventory > Inventory will be stocked at > choose Amazon MCF by Shopify Marketplace Connect and click Save.
For Shopify Plus users, we strongly recommend using Carrier Service to retrieve the shipping options and cost for all Amazon MCF-enrolled products. The cost will be calculated by Amazon at the checkout page. When you enable MCF service in your shop, the Carrier Service will automatically be created for you, but you can change the setup in the next section.
However, if you are not a Shopify Plus user, we suggest adjusting your shipping rate name to contain one of the following words that Amazon accepts as Shipping Options: “Standard”, “Priority”, or “Expedited”. If none of these words are found in the rate name, it will be sent to Amazon as Standard shipping. The detailed cost for FBA can be found here: https://sell.amazon.com/pricing#fulfillment-fees. You can find the setting for rates by following the set-up step 1 - 4 below.
- Go to “Settings” on the left bottom of your admin page
- Choose Shipping and Delivery
- You will see a “Shipping” section on top and a “General Shipping Rates” Shipping Profile. This is where you can set up the shipping rates and rules for different locations and zones. Choose “manage”
- You can see products listed in this Shipping Profile. If you scroll down, multiple “Shipping origins” places exist, and the “Amazon MCF by Shopify Marketplace Connect” Fulfillment Service should be added automatically.
For Shopify Plus users, you can find the Carrier Service in the “Carrier and app rates”. If this is not showing, scroll to the bottom to find the Fulfillment Service and follow step 6 to add its rates. Your Amazon MCF-enrolled product will show options for your pre-set shipping and Amazon rates at this standard setup. Carrier Service retrieves the shipping options and cost for all Amazon MCF-enrolled products, which Amazon will calculate in real-time at the buyer's checkout page.
We strongly recommend setting a different “Shipping origins” for the Fulfillment Service, which will be shown in the next step. This is because Amazon only accepts specific shipping codes. Using a customized rate apart from what is generated by Carrier Service may result in sending the order with Standard shipping.
For Non-Shopify Plus users, we suggest you adjust your shipping rate name to contain one of the following words that Amazon accepts as Shipping Options: “Standard”, “Priority”, or “Expedited”. If none of these words are found in the rate name, it will be sent to Amazon as Standard shipping. The detailed cost for FBA can be found here: https://sell.amazon.com/pricing#fulfillment-fees.
Click “Show Details” beside the “Shipping origins” to show this layout, and click “Manage” for the “Amazon MCF by Shopify Marketplace Connect”.
Choose New rates for “Amazon MCF by Shopify Marketplace Connect”
Click “Create shipping zone” to include the countries you want to ship to.
Click “Add rate”
You can set up your rates here. If you want to use the Carrier Service, choose “Use carrier or app to calculate rates”, then choose “Shopify_Marketplace_Connect_CarrierService”.
Don’t forget to click Save at the bottom right of the settings.
Please note: Rejected orders won't be automatically resubmitted
For further assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org