Installing Shopify Marketplace Connect
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Apps and sales channels.
- From the Apps and sales channels page, click Marketplace Connect.
- Click Open app.
- Click Home, and then in the Marketplaces section, click Connect Marketplaces.
- Do any of the following:
- To connect to Amazon, click Add new Amazon connection, and select the Amazon Marketplace you want to connect to.
- To connect to Walmart, click Connect Walmart.
- To connect to eBay, click Add new eBay connection.
- To connect to Etsy, click Connect Etsy.
- To complete your connection, follow the sign-in prompts from the marketplace that you're connecting to.
After you've connected your store to a marketplace, you can create marketplace listings for your products.
On the Overview Screen, you will see notification cards that serve as shortcuts to other pages of the app. By clicking on these notification cards, you can easily navigate to the respective pages or sections to take necessary actions.
This can be found at the top right of the overview screen
The Marketplaces screen provides you with a convenient way to connect your online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Etsy. You can effortlessly oversee your connected marketplaces where you can add or remove your connections.
The navigation menu on the left will guide you toward the different views in Shopify Marketplace Connect.
The Listings view features the 3 listing modes and can be used to create and manage listings.
Map Shopify Product Attributes or Shopify Marketplace Connect grid columns to your Amazon listings.
The Order screen lets you review and manage inbound marketplace orders before they are transferred to Shopify based on your selected order transfer settings.
The Settings view lets you review the linked listings, synchronization settings, order import settings, and more depending on the marketplace selected.
In addition to the support articles available in the Help Center, you can also view a curated selection of help guides directly from within the Marketplace Connect app.
Once you have confirmed your marketplace settings, simply enable and publish your products to set them live for sale on your marketplace(s).
This is a bulk edit view for Amazon (same process for all marketplaces)
- Review Orders received from Marketplaces
- Manually Send any orders received from your Marketplaces
- Checklist account
- Disconnect your marketplace
- Manage your order transfer settings
For further assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org