Bulk Edit Mode is a quick and easy way to configure specific variables such as price, shipping & which products are enabled (listed). This can easily be done in Bulk Edit Mode.
However, if you already have the data you would like to use such as UPC/EAN data or specific listing titles or you'd like to use more logic-driven ways to set marketplace variables you can use Attribute Mapping Mode.
To access Attribute Mapping Mode, click on Mapping from the navigation menu:
Select your marketplace
In the the Listings Screen select Manage Attribute Mapping from the top right menu.
Attribute Mapping Screen:
- Mapping an attribute links all the values in a field from your catalog with a marketplace listings field. For example, you may want to map "Barcode" (from your catalog) with "UPC" on your marketplace.
- Mapping an attribute makes the grid column grey meaning it can't be edited on an individual product basis (because there is an attribute mapped to that field for every product).
Remember to save at the top of the page:
It is also possible to create custom attributes not provided by your marketplace. To do so, create a custom field in attribute mapping and then use the available drop-down to map the corresponding field from Shopify.
- <<Marketplace Connect Grid>> - means no attribute set - use the values in the Marketplace Connect Grid (use to remove attribute mapping).
- <Any Field available from Shopify> - uses variable from your Shopify.
- Constant value - enter any constant value. Reach out to support if you are unsure about the text format for certain fields.
For further assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org