Shopify Marketplace Connect allows you to receive and fulfill marketplace orders directly from your Shopify based on your Order Transfer Settings, orders will be sent to Shopify as if they were placed on your checkout. This allows you to fulfill them via your standard process. Once orders are shipped via your standard process, Marketplace Connect will automatically send shipping status updates and tracking data to the marketplace so there is no need to manually manage orders on your connected marketplace.
To manage orders, navigate to Settings. Scroll down and look for Order Transfer Settings.
You can switch between connected marketplaces from the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen.
Here’s an example of Amazon order transfer settings.
Send Orders by Order Type:
- All Orders - this will send ALL Amazon orders to Shopify
- Only Orders with Linked Products - this will only send orders to your Shopify from Marketplace Connect managed products i.e. those 'enabled'. Any order with products not managed by Marketplace Connect will not be sent to Shopify (e.g. you have an existing Amazon listing not linked to any of your Shopify products).
- No Orders - this will turn off automatic sending completely. You can still manually push orders from the grid.
Send Orders by Fulfillment Method:
- All Orders - this will send the orders regardless of whether the order came from FBA or FBM listings.
- Only Fulfilled by Amazon - only send orders came from FBA listings.
- Only Fulfilled by Merchant - only send orders came from FBM listings.
Send orders when:
This applies only when Automatic Send is set to All Orders or Only Orders with Linked Products
- Complete - orders will only be sent to your Shopify when the buyer has paid for the goods
- Pending - as soon as the order has been placed, it will be sent to Shopify regardless of payment status.
Manually Pushing Orders: If your order settings for "Automatically Send Orders" are set to "Only Orders with Linked Products" or "No Orders", then orders that are not being sent automatically into Shopify can be manually forwarded to your order flow by selecting "Send" in the Push column and confirm by pressing the "Save" button at the top section of the app. Any orders set to "Send" in the Push column will be forwarded to the Shopify order flow as soon as you press the "Send" button.
Manually sending orders can be done via the “Orders” screen.
For further assistance, please reach out to email@example.com